Position: Service and Maintenance Engineer
Define type preventive maintenance scope to be performed on a specified portfolio of COMPANY Specific Tools and equipment e.g. Subsea Control Module, Workover Completion System, Manifold and Pipeline System, prior to and after offshore operations.
• Define Scope of work to be perform on a specified portfolio of tools and equipment, specified above, prior to and after operation, or in storage
• Define SoW by providing the technical input for executing, repairing or modification of COMPANY specific tools and equipment. The FSE is to Manage the complete scope as agreed with the Client
• Follow up and ensure that SoW generated by COMPANY is being carried out by COMPANY and COMPANY ‘s sub-contractors according to budget and timeframe, and in accordance with requirements
• Provide input to pricing of new jobs
• Coordinate and manage ALL COMPANY (including COMPANY sub-contractors) support functions and engineering groups to enable on-time delivery to Client
Be responsible for progress, quality and on time delivery of work under its responsibility.
• Perform all activities in accordance with COMPANY Business Management System or best practice procedures
• Generate, where required, local work instructions to execute their role within any country specific constraints, providing consistency of service, performance, and delivery to the COMPANY.
Requirements: Relevant 15 years’ experience and specific 10 years of work experience with Sub Sea equipment as Service and /or Maintenance Engineer in oil and gas industry: offshore and onshore.
Contact e-mail: [email protected]