Position: Quality Assurance Coordinator (Baku)
CLOSING DATE 06 June 2023
As a qualified and experienced lead auditor, you will play a pivotal role in the maintenance and development of the QMS for Tuboscope, assisting in the planning and conducting of internal audits to the relevant standards/specifications to which the organisation subscribes. Where required you will also support the wider QA function in conducting supplier audits within your regions to support. As part of the management of the QMS you will conduct final approval and publishing of documents within the QMS and assist department managers in their duties with respect to the QMS and compliance requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance and development of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Internal Audits: Prepare QMS internal audit plans; Assess degree of QMS compliance; Process audits.
- Supplier Audits: Review and prepare audit plans; Conduct audits on key current and potential suppliers.
- External Audits: ISO 9001/API Certification/Periodical Audits by Certification Body; Guide and assist the certification approval body as they conduct ISO 9001/API compliance audits.
- Customer Audits: Guide and assist customers as they conduct QMS and process audits.
- Contribution of relevant content to tendering processes in bid questionnaires.
- Control and distribute QMS and associated documentation.
- Control and distribute SOP’s, standards, and specifications.
- Quality Action Request (QAR): Process customer complaints/NCR’s using the global NOV Intranet Tracking System.
- Educated to a good standard of high school education or equivalent (essential).
- Qualified Lead Auditor to ISO9001 and or API Q1 (essential).
- Degree in Quality or relevant engineering discipline or extensive experience of QA within a precision machining and fabrication environment (desirable).
- Extensive experience of ISO9001/API & QMS management and development (essential).
- Working experience of CE/ DNV/EN/ISO, lifting regulatory requirements with respect to certification and marking (essential).
- Experience of a Fabrication and precision machining manufacturing environment (essential).
- Experience of QA and certification within precision manufacturing and oil and gas environment (essential).
- Awareness of NORSOK certification requirements (desirable).
- Experience of document management processes (desirable).
- Experience of Manual inspection methodologies (desirable).
- Experience of working within a Lean manufacturing environment and use of Lean principles (desirable).
- Experience of managing and developing people (desirable).
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings (desirable).
SKILLS, TRAINING & SPECIALIST KNOWLEDGE:
- Computer literacy (including excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook) (essential).
- Exposure to API RP 7G-2 and DS1 (desirable).
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.