Position title: HSSE Lead
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Advise HSE Team Lead of HSE issues related to Suppliers and Contractors and ensure that companies HSE requirements and expectations are being met. Act as mentor to Offshore HSE Advisors.
- Acts as Company Offshore HSE Lead responsible for advising the Project group and offshore contractors Management on how to meet Company HSE expectations.
- Ensure that full compliance with companies HSE procedures and requirements have been implemented and maintained by all associated Contractors and Suppliers.
- Ensure that Contractor Reporting and Recording are compliant with company HSE Procedures
- Ensure proactive communications are established and maintained with employees, contractors, and authorities, regarding HSE aspects of the project.
- Review and prepare HSE Documents, Procedures and review of Risk Assessments. Undertake offshore tours as Company HSE Lead as and when required.
- Participate in required Safety Meetings, HAZID’s Safety Surveys / Inspections / Conferences, Forums and Kick-Off meetings.
- Ensure that Suppliers and Contractors execute their work in accordance with established Project Procedures and Safe Systems of Work. Co-ordinate safety and operational activities with third parties where necessary.
- Ensure that HSE Non Conformances are promptly responded to and integrated into the Project Control system.
- Ensure that all accidents, incidents, near misses and unsafe conditions are investigated and reported, and corrective actions are promptly taken to prevent reoccurrence of the same.
- Bachelors degree in Occupational Safety & Health or related field, NEBOSH Diploma/HSSE Advisor/Tech SP, HSE Lead Auditor (External) to OHSAS 18001, NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate or equivalent degree/certifications and experience.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- 10+ years in Offshore / Onshore HSE Management with Current knowledge of Industry HSE Regulations required.
Please send your CV to office@
SOCAR-Petrofac Caspian spcaspian.com indicating the position title “HSSE Lead” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.