Position: Senior Subsea Operations Engineer
- Support a front-line subsea operations team including intervention, pipeline / pigging, subsea engineering and subsea projects.
- Assisting with subsea intervention, pipeline integrity management, pigging, and commissioning operations
- Writing, checking and reviewing technical documents
- Interfacing with in-country stakeholders (Client/Wood/Other 3rd parties) for smooth technical delivery
- Bulids strong working relationships across all stakeholders within client organisation to ensure that their needs are fully understood
- Assist with urgent issues which may arise out of hours
- 8 – 15 years relevant experience:
- Deepwater / ROV intervention knowledge preferred
- Subsea operations & design experience valuable, e.g. SPS, hardware, controls, instrumentation, pipelines & flow assurance.
- Operational risk management
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar relevant discipline (or appropriate experience in lieu of degree)
- Good communicator both written, verbal and technical.
- Good client or support contractor relationship skills.
- Provide leadership, co-ordination or guidance to others.
- Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and Company’s systems, processes and standards
- Proven ability to apply sound judgment and analytical skills due to the complex and diversified nature of the position
- Fluent in English
- Chartered Engineer as defined by the Engineering Council or equivalent.
- Offshore medical, BOSIET and MIST certification.