Work Position: Planning Engineer Leader
Depending on: Planning and Production Control Manager
• Verify that all approved milestones and changes have been incorporated into Level 3
• Monitor / validate Level 3 Schedule updates according to the periodicity established
and / or agreed with the Client.
• Inform to Planning and Production Control Manager of the results and possible
• Perform internal distribution and / or to Subcontractors.
• Facilitate and inform of Level 3 Schedule to Planning and Production Control
Manager, according to the current progress reported by PCS.
• Establish and verify engineering and purchase activities susceptible to impact in Level
• Identification and control of each work packages (from L3).
• Jointly with the different Construction Areas Managers, analyze the work forecast
program (L3) to provide the work fronts, JobCard, deviations report and necessary
corrective actions, collaborating with the Production Control Engineers.
• Validate / Submit the reports issued to the Planning and Production Control Manager
and to the Administration Subcontracts Manager.
• Inform to subcontractor of the labor resources and materials needed to undertake the
• Study any deviation in the progress achieved and give support to Construction
• Analyze and validate workfront with Construction Managers and subcontractors.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 05/02/2023 with subject line: Planning Engineer Leader.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.