Position: Senior Fishing Tools Supervisor
Main Requirements to Candidate:
- Grade 12 Or Diploma or Engineering
- Expert level knowledge and understanding of engineering principles and practices
- Strong operational and technical skill
- Good knowledge of down hole tools and fishing equipment’s and un understanding of down hole conditions
- Knowledge of Rotating Equipment
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in oilfield activities
- Thorough technical knowledge of Fishing & Re-Entry Systems products and services;
- Excellent communication in English (both written and oral), presentation, leadership/supervisory/team and organizational skills
- Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system; including
- Comply with all the requirements outlined in the 5S Standard Policy.
- 5S standards shall be incorporated into all processes, operations, and / or tasks performed in the workplace.
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote a positive safety culture and enforce Company QHSE.
- Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system.
- Compliance to work instructions. Any deviations from the work instructions must be agreed by all parties and an MOC completed.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
- Works closely with Operations Manager and customers to determine equipment requirements for upcoming jobs.
- Daily communication to the Operations Manager, any problems encountered offshore must be reported immediately.
- Operation down hole tools and fishing equipment’s at customer job site
- Performs complex engineering tasks and projects often requiring development of new or improved processes or techniques
- Applies highly advanced and specialized knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Ensure quality and integrity of all products and services through thorough design validation and strict adherence to engineering and company standards
- Attends customer sites to overhaul equipment, install equipment, commission equipment and/ or troubleshoot faults
- Dispatching preparations and maintenance of down hole tools and fishing equipment’s insuring they are maintained and inspected to relevant standards and fit for purpose
- Complete appropriate job reports and other relevant paper work and insure it is field and distributed accordingly within a timely manner.
- Liaise with customer and drilling crew on trouble shooting and job planning to insure effective solution are recognized and carried out
- Serves as a technical supervisor to be a resource to all functional areas of the facility. This includes sales, assembly, inspection, testing, machining and welding
- Provides technical assistance in troubleshooting to solve performance problems, improving energy and operating costs, as well as overall equipment reliability. This includes on-site visits
- Stays up to date on product capabilities and enhancements for products as well as related competitor products
- Keeps up to date on customer processes
- Processing of field tickets to ensure a timely submission and accuracy.
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with company policies and implement and apply effective controls to ensure the custody and efficient use of company assets. Milling reports were applicable should be comprehensive.
- Provides and assists with training, performance management and mentoring for national fishing supervisors, applications engineers and graduate trainees.
- Acts appropriately in front of customers to represent the company in a positive manner
- Implement and adopt the company’s HSE policies and procedures on all site and workshop activities
- Attending customer meeting as required and to assist with product sales and support functions.
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.