Position: Regional Well Bore Intervention Product line manager
Brief description of main responsibilities
The Service Delivery Manager (Azerbaijan) manages the service delivery for an assigned area and portfolio of products and services. Ensures that BH maximizes its short and long term revenue, profit and cash collection opportunity by enabling flawless execution, on time delivery, contract adherence for the assigned area.
- Ensure all activities are carried out according to our non-negotiables and our cultural pillars
- Collaborate with sales/commercial teams as well as direct interaction with customers for assigned area to understand the activity forecast (volume and complexity)
- Ensure flawless execution and on-time delivery by assigning appropriate resources in line with volume and complexity of forecasted activity and ensuring Quality plans are in line with our job cycle process
- Ensure that the team fully understand the contracts/quote for their assigned job portfolio to ensure we harvest our contracts and collect what we are owed
- Oversee the budget and P/L for the area of responsibility
- Develop team in line with competency and training programs for their respective positions as well as future career plans
– Preferred prior experience includes roles such as: field/remote engineer, applications engineer or other technical disciplines, service delivery coordinator.
– Excellent leadership, strong interpersonal, influencing and planning skills
Demonstrated ability to work in a global matrix organization
Proven ability to effectively influence and establish credibility with senior leaders
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering or scientific discipline from an accredited university or relevant industry experience within product line
Minimum 10+ years of relevant work experience
To be considered for his position, please email your resume to