Position: TSA Superintendent Applicators
Socar Cape joint venture working on major construction and maintenance projects both onshore and offshore. Projects include fabric maintenance on oil & gas platforms in the Caspian Sea and onshore operations in Azerbaijan and Georgia. We have delivered value to our customers through a safe, collaborative, innovative and efficient way of working.
We are looking for an “TSA Superintendent Applicators” (only local candidates will be considered) with below requirements:
• All project specific specifications and documentation associated with contracts current within SocarCape.
• Thermally Sprayed Aluminum (TSA) specialists’ applicators. Problem solving of TSA equipment.
• Onsite repair of TSA equipment.
• Training of local labor within the worksite
• Understanding specific project ITPs / method statement / risk assessments / procedure.
• Good understanding of surface preparation, mixing and coating application including safety hazards awareness and operating conditions as per manufacturers MSDS and TDS
• Knowledge of all preparation works, ambient conditions, coating application and testing.
• Verification of client drawings and designs.
• Participate in any training programs if required.
• Provision of daily summary report, weekly report input and monthly report inputs to line manager, tracker, schedules, mitigation reports etc.
• Ability to read all drawings, structural and P&ID
• TSA certified applicator
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Coatings based industry, including Coatings application of onshore/offshore modules.
• Able to interpret and apply project coating specification requirements
• Good understanding of the application and testing of protective coating systems
• Able to compile comprehensive computer-generated reports in English
• High performance and a strong team player willing to work with clients, field staff.
• Attend internal and external client meeting as required, kick-off miitings
• Good IT skills for report writing
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: [email protected] indicating position name in the subject.