POSITION: Lead Commissioning Engineer
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Lead Commissioning Engineer is required to join a Site based team in Baku, Azerbaijan. As a key member of the Site Commissioning Team, the individual will be required to provide technical support and direction to the group.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support commissioning of PCS, Safety System (SIS), Network, Serial Interfaces and associated hardware and software, HMI & graphic modification.
• Develop and / or verify impact analysis for PSD/FGS changes. Carry out changes to PSD/FGS System.
• Work as part of the integrated Site team to identify and solve problems.
• Design and implement technical solutions to site project needs.
• Assist the Commissioning Manager in the running of the Site team and deputise as required.
• Assist in reviewing change requests to estimate man-hours & feasibility and carrying out work to budget and schedule.
• Highlight any issues that may introduce impact on the delivery of the project.
• Set an example and assist in the development of junior team members
• Understand and adhere to all applicable Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) policies and procedures. This further includes adherence to Permit-to-Work controls, attending Tool Box talks and weekly safety meetings.
• Follow site and project specific procedures, including; Management of Change (MoC), System Change Requests (SCR) and Supplier Package Change Notifications (SPCN).
• Support commissioning of the DeltaV PCS and SIS, Serial Interfaces and associated hardware and software.
• Support verification and validation of the DeltaV SIS (PSD and FGS).
• Witnessing and support of Loop Checks and Function Testing.
• Integration and commissioning of Field Devices (FF, HART, CHARMS).
• Integration of third party systems.
• Set-up and operate test equipment.
• Carry out configuration review, explanation and to carry out any design changes under the Management of Change system. Carry out changes to the PSD/FGS Safety Systems.
• Software re-testing and quality assurance.
• Maintain and mark-up all applicable master documentation in preparation for as-building.
• Implement SIS modifications in accordance with Emerson Functional Safety Management Procedures
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• University Degree in Engineering
• Fluency in English, Technical English is required
• In depth knowledge of DeltaV hardware and software
• Good knowledge of DeltaV SIS hardware and software
• Good knowledge of MS Operating systems, Networking, Cybersecurity
• DeltaV SIS Associate certificate required (SIS Professional preferred). Working toward DeltaV SIS Service Professional.
• Previous Site experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Communication protocols and Field Devices.
• DeltaV Field Service Certified (FSC)
• Functional/Technical Skills
• Drive for Results
• Customer Focus
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Strong Communication Skills
• Problem Solving
• Prioritizing, Planning & Organizing
• Monitoring and Controlling
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Lead Commissioning Engineer” in the subject lineof your email.