Position title: ICSS Lead Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the quality of ICSS design and procurement in line with the Technical referential and safety objectives defined
- Ensure smooth relations and communication between System Integrator and subsea / platform packages, operations.
- Supervise the design of field instruments across the project, and be the focal point in the project for all matters relating this topic.
- Liaise with the company experts in order to ensure adequacy and consistency of the structural design with the applicable referential.
- Ensure development of Scope of Work for System Integrator, participate to contract preparation and System Integrator contractor selection
- Expedite input data from platform design contractor required for System Integrator contractor to start ICSS design and procurement
- Ensure system integrator timely allocated required and competent resources to implement its contractual tasks
- Define, follow up and evaluate all ICSS discipline related studies to be carried out by the project contractors
- Guide / actively participate in the definition and design of the ICSS system thru FEED and Detailed Design phases
- Verify ICSS discipline studies during engineering (technical, costs, planning, interfaces, reporting)
- Lead ICSS related evaluation of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and review/approval of deliverable from the design contractors and ICSS supplier
- Master degree in Instrumentation
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- An extensive experience of control and safety systems in offshore plants, 10 years in ICSS discipline.
- Knowledge and experience in field instrumentation, experience of working with System Integrator
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “ICSS Lead Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.