Position: Coating Engineer
- Report directly to Senior Coating Engineer;
- Ensure that all health and safety requirements are in place and being followed;
- Capable of working with demanding multiple projects;
- Identify, develop and qualify coating methods;
- Oversee all related testing, documentation, client approval and third party verification, as required for the project;
- Asses feasibility of coating methods in order to develop most productive and cost-effective coating methods;
- Supervise coating services, including but not limited to pre-qualification, performance and technical presentations;
- Identify training needs and obtain client approval to qualify coating personnel for coating methods selected for differing coating scopes;
- Provide technical input and cost estimates for coating methods and consumables, as required for project preparations and production;
- Monitor daily progress of ongoing production and/or work sites and if necessary assist on site.
Minimum of 15 years’ experience within the coating industry;
In depth knowledge of all oil and gas painting and coating protective systems and thermal insulation onshore and offshore;
Fluent in English language, both written and spoken;
Minimum level II in date certification of Coating Inspection verification body;
Knowledge of subsea codes and standards;
Microsoft office skills.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Coating Engineer) in the subject line of your email.