Position: Piping Draughtsman
- Conduct document retrieval
- Prepare fabrication Isometrics, drawings and sketches in accordance with project and company quality procedures.
- Ensure fabrication Isometric and drawings contain sufficient material and weld details.
- Ensure fabrication drawings are in line with workshop capacities.
- Ensure piping Isometric are in line with fabrication spooling.
- Prepare bulk MTO’s.
- Become familiar and comply with project and company quality procedures / project requirements.
- Ensure deliverables comply with relevant procedures and safety regulations
- Become familiar and comply with the company health and safety policies.
- Perform all duties with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Strictly follow instructions from his line Senior Manager.
- National Degree in Piping / Process Engineering.
- Good English communication skills (written & spoken).
- 3-5 years previous piping fabrication draughting experience within the Petrochemical or Oil & Gas Industry.
- Understanding of fabrication / construction techniques.
- Be familiar with international codes and standards such as ASME, API, GOST.
- Good knowledge of 2D draughting package AutoCAD as a minimum.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Piping Draughtsman) in the subject line of your email