Position: Offshore Field Engineer
- Executes the activities within the area of responsibility, ensuring the compliance with the QA/QC and HSE requirements Own tasks include:
- Review Client technical documentation and requirements ensuring procedures are aligned to contract specifications
- Contribute in defining design premises managing onsite engineering changes in line with the MOC process
- Contribute to the writing of the Project Design Brief (roadmap of all the structural design and analyses work associated with the offshore scope.)
- Liaise with other Project Specialists and coordinate the completion of the disciplined work in the correct sequence.
- Manage the process control systems for control of work, ensuring all the tools are available to complete the taska including Material, equipment, engineering documents, procedures etc).
- optimization of the engineering details in term of costs, fabrication simplicity, constructability and safety Carry out/Check/Supervise work activities
- be capable to write the job cards ( work packs ) breaking down the work scope into manageable elements to facilaite execution by the supervisory staff.
- Competent to Supervise/Approve onsite engineering changes in line with project procedures.
- Supervise setting up of bill of quantities or material take off (MTO)
- Prepare, when required, specifications guidelines for the discipline work scope .
- Apply the Quality Control Procedure of the discipline scope execution
- Responsible for all field engineering activities during the offshore execution work.
- Write project status reports for senior management
- 5 years experience working in the offshore oil and gas environment with either T&I or hook up experience
- Minimum HNC or equivalent qualification
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Offshore Lead) in the subject line of your email.