Work Position: Commissioning Superintendent Area
Reporting to the Commissioning Manager, He/She is responsible for the Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning of assigned Units, and the fulfilment within costs and time estimated. He/She shall perform his work under the requirements of Environment, Safety and Health (HSE) and in accordance with the Quality controls required by the Client.
• Draw up the Programs for Pre-commissioning and Commissioning for the Units assigned, reporting to the Commissioning Manager in advance, in order to prepare the delivery and Mechanical Termination of Units;
• To collaborate with the Commissioning Manager in the Schedule preparation of Units;
• To identify the systems that must receive special treatment, such as chemical cleaning, steam cleaning, drying, etc. checking the acceptance criteria defined by the Client;
• Collaborate with the Commissioning Manager in the preparation of detailed instructions for Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Start Up for the assigned Units;
• Collaborate with the Commissioning Manager in the application of the Environment, Safety and Health Rules and Regulations, defining the special prevention measures to be taken;
• Co-ordinate and control all Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities in the assigned Units, supported by Construction Supervision team;
• To prepare with the Commissioning Manager the periodically Pre- commissioning and Commissioning report;
• Attend to co-ordination meetings with the Subcontractors and Vendors to deal any matter referring to the Pre-commissioning and Commissioning of the Units;
• To give support to the Commissioning Manager during the walkthrough execution and Punch List follow up.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 18.12.2021 with subject line: Commissioning Superintendent Area
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.