Job Title: Site Manager
- Supervises and leads Scaffolding Supervisors, foremen, skilled labor, and work crews in all activities concerned with scaffolding works aspects of a construction project. Ability to optimize resources (manpower, equipment and materials) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the project. Able to demonstrate excellent organizational skills, following policies, procedures and work practices, and developing improvements where necessary.
- Must be an excellent communicator. Able to give instructions and transfer knowledge in an efficient and effective way at all levels, client, management, supervision, co‐workers and staff. Liaises with other discipline staff to ensure the optimum interface of the various operational activities, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project.
- Participation in project progress meeting and providing input related to the status of scaffolding works.
- Understands the principals and importance of planning. Monitors and tracks daily progress and work completed, comparing planned to actual. Takes appropriate mitigating action to ensure compliance with the plan, based on knowledge of available manpower, equipment, materials, and in cooperation with planning engineer and project management. Providing reports to the Project Manager as per the project reporting procedure.
- Supervises the preparation of three week and one week look‐ahead plans for the scaffolding works of the project, in close liaison with construction, planning and other departments and disciplines.
- Ensures that all work is in conformity to standards and specifications. Interprets specifications and discusses deviations from specified scaffolding procedures to ensure full compliance with QA/QC inspection plans and procedures.
- Ability to prepare method statements and procedures. Competent in reading and understanding specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation. Familiar with and enforces strict compliance with all QA/QC and Safety procedures, plus all Company rules and regulations.
- Manage and control conflict with track record
- Has a working knowledge of scaffolding and has the ability to identify each piece of scaffolding by name and sight
- 5 years work experience in similar role
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English in upper intermediate level
- Excellent communication skills
- Construction: Accessing Operations and Rigging (Scaffolding – Construction) at level 3 CITB certificate or equivalent
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: [email protected] indicating position name in the subject.