Position title: Commissioning Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for pre-commissioning and commissioning activities related to the project offshore pipelines and associated spools, subsea structures and SSIV, including ensuring that commissioning scope is executable within a brownfield environment.
- Actively engage with numerous teams (operations, engineering, brownfield, commissioning contractor etc) to develop and build alignment on company commissioning philosophies, strategies and associated engineering documentation
- Provide assurance on contractor personnel competency and resource levels and ensure equipment is in place to perform the pre commissioning and commissioning work;
- Review all pipeline related commissioning documentation provided by the commissioning contractor to ensure that it meets the project objectives and standards and is technically acceptable.
- Provide technical assurance to the development of Subsea commissioning procedures, execution plans and brownfield workpacks.
- Work with the commissioning lead to ensure that Subsea commissioning requirements are accurately reflected in the Project schedules.
- Offshore oversight and support to the commissioning contractor during commissioning activities.
- Participate in engineering and process safety review including Peer Review, Integrity Risk Reviews, HAZIDs and HAZOPs.
- Ensure commissioning risk, especially high consequence risks are identified and managed effectively.
- Ensure compliance with project approved Engineering Technical Practices and specifications.
- Degree level in relevant technical field
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- More than 12 years’ experience in pipelines/ subsea commissioning engineering with specific, demonstrable knowledge and experience in both brownfield and greenfield commissioning activities.
- Extensive experience in managing commissioning contractors on pipeline/ flowline related scopes in an offshore platform based environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile team environment, with competing priorities and the ability to understand the roles of the in the interfacing teams, develop collaborative working relationships.
- Desirable to have knowledge or experience of System Handover Management.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Commissioning Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.