Socar Cape joint venture working on major construction and maintenance projects both onshore and offshore. Projects include fabric maintenance on oil & gas platforms in the Caspian Sea and onshore operations in Azerbaijan and Georgia. We have delivered value to our customers through a safe, collaborative, innovative and efficient way of working.
We are looking for a “PFP Superintendent” (only local candidates will be considered) with below requirements:
- Ensure that painting activities during fabrication is in accordance with the design and minimize the non-conformance painting result.
- To ensure that all painting procedures/manuals are available, easily access at yard
- To ensure that all painting activities are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives and Company / project specifications
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- To monitor painting materials delivered at Site: storage and preservation.
- Comments on the contractor documents related to PFP in due time.
- Review and comment site queries related to PFP works and co-ordinate the response with QA/QC and painting team.
- To ensure safety issues of used painting materials as hazardous materials.
- Manage PFP team
- 3-5 years’ work experience in similar role
- Must have ICORR Level 3 or equivalent certification
- Fireproofing Inspector level 2 certificate
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English in upper intermediate level
- High performance and a strong team player willing to work with clients, field staff.
- Attend internal and external client meeting as required.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: [email protected] indicating position name in the subject.