Socar Cape joint venture working on major construction and maintenance projects both onshore and offshore. Projects include fabric maintenance on oil & gas platforms in the Caspian Sea and onshore operations in Azerbaijan and Georgia. We have delivered value to our customers through a safe, collaborative, innovative and efficient way of working.
We are looking for an “Insulation Supervisor” (only local candidates will be considered) with below requirements:
- Ensure all Supervisors understand the contract specifications and are able to impart to others.
- Manage productivity and performance
- Ensure excellent on-going relationships with client, identifying needs and optimizing new opportunities.
- Monitor activities, equipment and labor on jobs, ensuring that costs remain within specified limits and investigate problem areas.
- Manage client relationships by working collaboratively with technical and sales team members at the appropriate level to ensure positive outcomes.
- Ensure regular and effective communication with Operations Supervisors, encouraging good teamwork and a positive working climate.
- Carry out pre-project brief with project supervisor before deployment
- Ensure that vehicle and equipment checks are carried out in accordance with policy, reporting defects through proper procedures.
- Review and plan resources required on works, ensuring best possible utilization
- Implement Health and Safety Action Plans, reporting HSE information as required within the region.
- Maintain an organized program of toolbox talks to improve appropriate level of knowledge and communications.
- Review method statements, risk assessments on a random basis to ensure they are applicable and appropriate prior to commencement of work.
- Hold good knowledge and understanding of Group H&S Policy, IOSH certification and COSHH regulations.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Specialist Insulation Service requirements
- Insulation Inspector level 2 ICORR certificate or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English in upper intermediate level
- Excellent prioritization & planning skills
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: [email protected] indicating position name in the subject.