Position: Reservoir Performance Intervention Service Delivery Manager
Minimum 10 years related field experience. At least 8 years, with last 3 years being in Project Management positions
Degree qualified: University Diploma /relevant experience
Reservoir Performance Intervention Service Delivery Manager:
Reservoir Performance Intervention Service Delivery Manager is in charge of the organization and coordination of personnel, products and services being offered by a Schlumberger Well Testing Services office at the location. The Reservoir Performance Intervention Service Delivery Manager is responsible for manpower planning, assessing staffing needs and hiring new personnel. The Product and Service Delivery will also provide technical and administrative support to the Well Testing Services Business as needed.
Responsible for the quality of services delivered to the client through close coordination with entire team. Responsible for manpower allocation, application of appropriate senior technical reviews for project deliverables, personnel training and mentoring, contract and budget tracking, and coordination of project support functions.
• Obtains client feedback through interactions with Project Managers, direct client contact and service quality meetings.
• Responsible for the overall financial management of the Slickline operations, including profitability.
• Manages bids and proposals by approving, pricing, identifying contract type and terms, and ensuring client satisfaction. The Product and Service Delivery supports cross products sales strategies and contact between the client, Well Testing Group and SLB Services.
• Responsible for the effective utilization, training and development of technical personnel assigned to the operation, and career development of all subordinates in conjunction with other Testing Services personnel.
• Promotes a visible QHSE commitment and implementation of Schlumberger policies and standards in conjunction with the Well Testing and OFS QHSE Manager.
• Responsible for effective communication within the Testing Services Operations and Products Groups, clients, suppliers and third parties.
• Promotes teamwork within the operation, the region and with other Schlumberger Segments.
Focusing on building up industry awareness about segment’s software advantages and consulting offering in area of reservoir evaluation and modeling, support of decisions related to production and drilling Experience in a TST software usage and development, expert in WTS service/consulting and NExT (educational services) offering. Analytical working ability.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.