Position: Technical Supervisor on FMC Subsea Manifold and Pipeline System (Intervention)
Ensure Q&HSE compliance with FMC Technologies instructions and client requirements.
Overall responsibility for the operation in relevant work center. Perform all work tasks according to internal and external procedures. Show pro-activity and be prepared for upcoming operations. Focus on the responsibility as being FMC’s representative against customers and others.
Responsible for one’s own competence and competence development.
Responsible for planning and execution of work (HSE, Equipment, Operations, Reporting, Efficiency etc). Keep Customer and FMC onshore organization updated on status.
Installation and maintenance of FMC equipment offshore and onshore worldwide, according to procedures.
Ensure that all FMC related operational activities on board the rig/vessel are carried out in a safe and professional manner.
Ensure that all members of the crew are conversant with and follow HES procedures and regulations and any additional on-site specific safety requirements.
Overall responsibility for FKS Service operations and personnel, including sub-contractors.
Planning and execution of the offshore operations, in accordance with Scope of Work, the relevant procedures and Client Programs.
Ensure, where possible, that the necessary equipment and personnel are in place in good time prior to commencement of operations.
Responsibility for obtaining the necessary signatures required related to hours worked, all spares consumed, deviations from procedures and any additional work outside the scope of work (Site Instructions).
Overall responsibility for all administration duties on site. Daily meetings with customers and FMC onshore organization.
Provide technical and/or operational assistance to internal projects or customers. Ensure his/hers crew and necessary equipment is well prepared for ongoing and upcoming operations, and that all work is carried out with high focus on HSE, Quality and efficiency.
Report to Supervisor if assigned work is not according to one’s qualifications.
Provide technical and/or operational assistance to internal projects or customers. Installation and maintenance of equipment offshore and onshore, according to procedures.
Overall responsibility for all administration duties on site. Daily meetings with customers and FMC onshore organization. Define type preventive maintenance scope to be performed on a specified portfolio of FMC Tools and equipment e.g. Subsea Control Module, Workover Completion System, Manifold and Pipeline System, prior to and after offshore operations.
• Define Scope of work to be perform on a specified portfolio of tools and equipment, specified above, prior to and after operation, or in storage
• Define SoW by providing the technical input for executing, repairing or modification of FMC tools and equipment. The FSE is to Manage the complete scope as agreed with the Client.
• Follow up and ensure that SoW generated by FSE is being carried out by FMC and FMCs sub-contractors according to budget and timeframe, and in accordance with requirements
• Provide input to pricing of new jobs
• Coordinate and manage ALL FMC (including FMC sub-contractors) support functions and engineering groups to enable on-time delivery to Client
Be responsible for progress, quality and on time delivery of work under its responsibility.
• Perform all activities in accordance with FMC Business Management System or best practice procedures
• Generate, where required, local work instructions to execute their role within any country specific constraints, providing consistency of service, performance, and delivery to the COMPANY.
Required Experience: 10-15 years
Contact e-mail: [email protected]