Position title: Cost Efficiency and LEAN Programs Consultant
The jobholder activities and key accountabilities covers cost optimization and continuous improvement process thought LEAN methodologies and perform or ensure the completion of the following scope:
- Diagnostic of area of improvement on both axis: CE and LEAN
- Review and implementation of ongoing initiative as define during TE mission
- CMS processes mapping for identification of area of progress and prioritization
- Streamline reporting and put process under control
- For each main Directorate (EPS, OPS, Fin, JV DEV, HR, PSC and HSEQ) define: roadmap, deliverables, streamline and optimize main processes, commitment, KPIs, dashboard, meeting efficiency, reporting.
- Contribute to the cultural change and communication effort to deploy a strong performance culture within the organization and sustainably reduce the costs.
- Boost existing idea generation efforts through a bottom-up approach, formalize ideas into detailed and rigor tested action plans to deliver tangible savings rapidly.
- Work with CE& Lean manager in identifying areas for process improvement projects, establishing objectives for each project, and selecting cross functional team members and leaders
- Contribute to the improvement of current action plan for tracking, analysing and reporting return on investment of programs that have undergone process improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to the improvement of current comprehensive report, which delineates the status and outcomes of each project, including, but not limited to, efficiencies gained, increased customer satisfaction and/or reduced costs or savings realized.
- University or Diploma/Certificate level degree in international background with focus on business management
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- 15+ years of experience preferably in the Oil and Gas industry with international exposure.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Expertise in Quality and Performance including experience as a leadership role in performance.
- Prior LEAN and Project Management experience and/or process improvement.
- Solid analytical and problem solving/resolution skills with emphasis on “root cause” analysis.
- Ability to work in a transverse environment and competencies to build good relationship.
- Personable, confident, positive and credible
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Fluent in English language.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Cost Efficiency and LEAN Programs Consultant” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.