QUALIFICATION and JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
• Execute the sample & analysis plan, consisting of measurement of samples delivered, to provide quality and timely results,and the sample quality reports.
• Manages all laboratory tests’ results for the all-laboratory teams; preparation/review of all necessary reports before releasingto customers
• Supervises the quality of the analytical operations of laboratory teams to ensure compliance of company procedures.
• Manages day to day activities on staff resources, organizes over-time management and work order (WO) prioritization whileensuring work delegation
• Verifies good laboratory operation by supervising all analyses conducted on a daily basis for different type of fluids and solids; supervises the accuracy and reliability of all laboratory tests
• Ensures turnaround times and early on time service delivery quality to the customers
• Ensures HSE for the Laboratory premises and the equipment it contains contributing non-routine superintendent.
• Conducts weekly safety toolbox meetings & Walk and Talk sessions to improve analytical and safety awareness of the staff
• Ensures the QA/QC aspects in the sections together with QA/QC Lead and Non-Routine Superintendent and supervises staff to verify the correct and effective implementation of the Laboratory Quality Assurance protocols/instructions
• Prepares and updates laboratory documentation to comply with Azerbaijani Legislation and international quality system requirements in alignment with QA/QC Specialist.
• Supports (with the QA/QC Specialist) for internal/external audits of the laboratory
• Schedules the laboratory staff and equipment to be available to support customers for lab and field associated activities (sampling when required), including arranging the supporting transportation logistics.Contact e-mail: [email protected]