Position: Senior Subsea Operator
Please note at this time applications will only be considered for citizens who are eligible to work in Azerbaijan.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Conduct our business in a manner that prevents harm to people and the environment as a result of our operations
- Successful tool runs allowing Client to complete operations safely with minimum ‘down time’.
- Equipment to be fit for purpose. This is essential for the success of operations.
- Subordinates given concise instruction and meaningful tuition allowing them to develop skills and become a useful team player.
- Accurate completion of Client Service Records to allow correct recharges to be set against Client.
- Meaningful and constructive appraisals to be made for subordinates to allow assessments to be carried out.
- To broaden scope of knowledge to become a more flexible member of the team (through competence system).
- Conduct competence assessments to allow subordinates to progress.
- To be able to conduct subsea operations unsupervised.
- Assist other Expro services as and when appropriate.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Good Knowledge of Basic Tools and Procedures with Regard to Function, Testing, Troubleshooting and Safe Practices
- Good Communication Skills
- Self Motivated/Disciplined
- Hard Working and Tenacious
- Ability to Work Under Pressure for Long Hours
Previous experience of working with Subsea tools in an operational offshore environment.
Please send your CVs to [email protected]