Position: Computer Application Supervisor
The Computer Application Supervisor is in charge of the Materials software (SmartPlan Materials – MARIAN) on site. Under the direction of the Material Manager, its main duties are:
- Must keep a strict control of the stock in the warehouse, controlling the reception and departure of materials for the Subcontractors by computer (optimization of the prefabrication program).
- Report on the forecast of arrival of materials on site, the status of the various Purchase Orders and the material needed; in collaboration with the different departments that must be informed of the arrival of materials at the site.
- Maintain and report design changes, and their application in the dispatch of materials.
- Be informed about material problems: shortage, surplus and damaged material, through the Material Manager and the Warehouse Manager; by entering the necessary information in the SmartPlan application.
General knowledge is required regarding to identify or toward to:
- SmartPlan Materials Software
- Excel reporting and pivot tables
- Other materials management software
- Databases input and it’s maintenance
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 28.07.2022 with subject line: Computer Application Supervisor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.