Position: Commissioning Superintendent
- Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained
- Lead project delivery for a specific area during the commissioning phase
- Interface with the Operations team and Start-Up Manager on expectations for handover
- Assist in establishing and maintaining an effective commissioning organisation and verify resources are sufficient, accounting for schedule compression, change of scope or loss of resources.
- Support guidelines on recruitment, ensure competency of all commissioning personnel.
- Development of Limit of System Handover (LOSH) drawings
- Contribute to project execution as appropriate, especially in helping to minimise and control any change towards completion, commissioning and handover
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a detailed commissioning plan, in line with overall project schedule, and agree with Construction Authority detailed mechanical completion sub system handover dates and priorities.
- Manage sufficient resources within your area of responsibility to support development, review, approval and use of accurate commissioning procedures
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the use of the commissioning procedures during safety tours, safety meetings and site inspections, and take action on items arising from verification activities
- Ensure appropriate training is provided for CLIENT employees and contractors involved in commissioning
- Assist the Commissioning Manager to manage the commissioning schedule and budget
- Assist in developing and delivering a commissioning assurance process that has clear KPI’s / audits / activities and in line with GPO requirement and gain agreement with the PGM
- Deliver on the detailed pipe cleanliness and preservation process and work with Construction Manager, to ensure fully implemented at site
- Deliver on the CLIENT commissioning expectations for the Execute stage
- Develop and manage vendor support requirements, budget and scheduling
- Commission the facilities in accordance with the design intent
- Manage the SHMP process within your area of responsibility from Mechanical Completion through to System Handover
- Provide commissioning support to Operations during the start-up phase
Educated to Degree Level or significant experience in similar role.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience of leading piping construction, including knowledge of associated codes and practices.
- Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
- Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site construction activities.
- Deep understanding of CLIENT Construction & Commissioning Defined Practices for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality
CV submission closing date is 9th of July 2022