Position Title: Electrical Engineer
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead a team of Electrical Commissioning Technicians in executing commissioning activities in order to deliver Topsides, Drilling and LQ facilities in accordance with the project technical standards and schedule.
· Lead by example – you are a role model
· Be visible – be seen to be always doing the right thing
· Take an interest in the workforce, promote and praise good behaviour, have quality conversations and listen to the Team’s concerns
· Be actively involved, in the site safety systems, including but not limited to:
o Site Management Safety walk through
o Risk assessments
o Risk Assess It, Talk It, Check It (RTC)
o Permit to Work (PTW)
o Incident reporting and investigation
o Safety Observation and Conversation (SOC)
o Behavioural Observation safety System (BOSS)
· Provide HSE Leadership and work with the contractor to deliver fully on CLIENT ’s expectations on HSE.
· Attending project meetings as required.
· Acting as a Authorised Electrical Person (AEP) following assessment and approval by Electrical Technical Authority.
· Reviewing and approving switching programmes for complex reconfigurations of the LV Electrical system.
· Providing engineering assistance to the construction contractor for resolution of electrical issues, etc.
· Witnessing and approving Vendor Site Acceptance Tests.
· Review and acceptance of contractor supplied procedures and activities for installation of all Electrical equipment.
· Responsible for the compilation of relevant Commissioning Test Procedures (CTP) for Electrical Power, Distribution and Generation systems, and any other Packages on the Project.
· Responsible for the execution of all relevant work-scopes detailed within the CTP’s.
· Responsible for the safety & management of all Suppliers’ representatives when on-site for the commissioning works of subsequent items of equipment.
· Compilation of all necessary reports as/when required.
· Ensuring all Electrical commissioning personnel carryout their work and are fully trained in accordance with site PTW procedures
· Provide advice, coaching and training of Azerbaijani National personnel
· Act as a Performing Authority within Project’s Permit To Work Procedures.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION /QUALIFICATIONS.
- Educated to Degree Level or technical diploma.
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high level of English language skills.
- Experience of electrical construction, including knowledge of associated codes and practices.
- Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
- Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site construction activities.
- Understanding of CLIENT Construction & Commissioning Defined Practices for Greenfield projects and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality.
- LV Switching / AEP experience.
- Previous experience in similar role.
- COMPEX training previously completed desirable.
CV submission closing date is 11th of May 2022
CVs to be submitted to [email protected]