Position: Field Specialist 3 DD
Minimum 5 years related field experience. At least 3 years in equivalent or level down position.
Degree qualified: University Diploma /relevant experience
Field Specialist 3 DD:
Field Specialist 3 DD is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable service deivery to Customers. The Field Specialist 3 DD identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
• Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
• Responsible for service delivery execution.
• Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
• Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
• Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
• Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
• Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
• Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
• Maintain the required safety training
Proficient in operating Schlumberger Well Consturction Measurement’s equipment, including but not limited to Positive Displasement Motors, Push-the-Bit and Point-the-Bit Rotary Steerable Systems.
Can function independently and in a team
Intermediate Project Management skills
Basic outsourcings management skills
Leadership: Establishes goals in order to meet objectives, including subordinates if applicable. Provides leadership to subordinates.
Intermadiate Mentoring skills
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.