Position title: Commissioning Mechanical Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all inputs to the ICAPS® commissioning database for mechanical items.
- Prepare the commissioning procedures, in accordance with the OPERCOM® methodology, in its area of responsibility
- Review and approve the vendors SAT and commissioning procedures for packages and mechanical equipment
- Review the vendors and/or contractors FAT, IFAT and pre-commissioning procedures for packages and mechanical equipment.
- Witness the mechanical FAT, IFAT and pre-commissioning execution activities at workshop, at yard and on site.
- Follow-up of the pre-commissioning and commissioning punch lists in its area of responsibility
- Participate in the review of all pre-commissioning dossiers at Ready For Commissioning (RFC) status
- Prepare and execute the Commissioning of the EPS facilities for all mechanical items.
- Execute all commissioning activities in its area of responsibility, at yard and on site, till the Ready for Start-up (RFSU) status is reached.
- Reporting of progress and follow-up of Areas of Concern in its area of responsibility.
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- 20 years of experience in Mechanics with more than 10 years in Oil & Gas upstream facilities with relevant experiences in a commissioning role.
- In-depth knowledge of : Commissioning & Start-up of offshore facilities, maintenance of pumps and compressors, piping
- Other required Competencies: Interface with contractors/subcontractors, leadership
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Commissioning Mechanical Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.