Position: Well Construction Division GeoUnit Manager for AZT and KZU
Minimum 14-15 years related experience.
Degree qualified/Graduate Petroleum Engineering/Masters
Well Construction Division GeoUnit Manager for AZT and KZU:
The Division GeoUnit Manager is the owner of the overall Division financial performance in the GeoUnit.
As the owner of the Product and Service Delivery Process, the DGM is responsible for SQ, HSE and OI
within the Division operations. The DGM is responsible for managing opportunities and maximizing
growth and returns. The Division GeoUnit Manager drives the Division GeoUnit business strategy and
growth for the relevant Business Lines, and maximizes value generation and value capture through
deep understanding of contracting, customers and the competitive environment.
Responsible for the overall Division GeoUnit financial management, including profitability.
• Responsible for coordination and creation of the annual and quarterly financial plan.
• Responsible for ensuring the business plan is aligned with local market requirements.
• Ensures a complete activity pipeline in relevant business systems with at least six month horizon.
• Collate weekly revenue / activity updates, and plan deviations, and communicates as required to Division Basin VP and Managing Director.
• Manage risk by mitigating local operational challenges, and escalating where appropriate.
• Manage the associated costs – identifying and acting on any deviations to the plan.
• Optimize COSD through operational improvements.
• Participate in non conformance reviews and ensure RWP closure.
• Participate in and drive TechCAT and ProCAT audits and ensure RWP closure.
Promotes local implementation and continuous improvement of the Operating Model and HSE
Management Systems in line with Company’s standards
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.