Position: Workshop Supervisor
• Knowledge in estimation and quotation, Customer contact
• Thorough Knowledge in OCTG/Down hole Equipment and API & premium specifications.
• Good communication skill in English.
• Able to read/ understand technical blueprints/drawings, contract review process.
• Product Knowledge i.e. Drill Pipe, Heavy-Weight Drill Pipe, Drill Collar, Stabilizer, fishing Tools & etc.
Essential experience and job requirements
• Mechanical Engineering apprentiship with Min 12 Years of O&G Industry Machine Shop experience, API Spec Q1, 7-1, 5CT, 6A and 16A and Premium Connection to VAM, TSH, GP and Process Knowledge.
• Leadership, Well versed with Engineering trouble shooting, drawing interpretations, hands on experience of rotational equipments – CNC Lathe, Manual Lathe, Vertical Borer, Horizontal Borer, conventional machines.
• Familiar with Machine Shop scheduling , job planning, daily reports, on-time deliveries scheduling with customers.
• Conversant with ERP like SAGE 300 and FOCUS 9.
• Confident to handle the Project design including costing.
• Leadership skill
Educational Qualifications and Technical Certifications
• High School / Mechanical Engineering Apprentiship /College or Equivalent
The CV shall be forward to [email protected] . Please mention position when submit your CV.