Work Position: Cost Control Engineer Leader
Depending on: Subcontracts and Cost Control Manager
• To manage all the important documents, contractual terms and conditions
corresponding to the different Assembly Subcontracts.
• To comply and ensure the agreement of his whole team with the established cost control procedures.
• Receive and manage the Subcontracts (quantities and costs) based on all corresponding estimations and measurements.
• To make sure that all the costs are coded in conformity with the “Accounts Code” of the Project.
• To make sure that all Cost Reports are updated and that the provisions & statistics are suitably formulated and drawn up while the work performance.
• To analyze all deviations that might occur during the construction between the initial state of the project and the final forecast.
• To analyze all the requests of the different supervisors with respect to changes and extra work, assuring that: 1) all contractual conditions are fulfilled, 2) it economic repercussion has been detected and reported to the Site Manager.
• Guarantee that different Assembly Subcontractors sign all documents included in their respective certification, according to the contract terms. He shall negotiate with the Assembly Subcontractors in order to keep the different subcontracts up to date, adding all contradictory prices and conditions required by the construction process.
He shall keep watch over the maintenance of the final costs within the established estimations and analysis of deviations, proposing corrective actions if required.
• To supervise the checking of the finished work certificates.
• Co-ordinate (in advance) with the Site Purchasing Management, the forecast additional costs.
• To collaborate with Site Material Management when claims shall be emitted to Suppliers or Insurance Companies, for material/ equipment damage or faults.
• To guarantee an effective control of extra work orders and closure of Assembly Subcontracts on Site.
• To analyze and evaluate the possible & potential subcontractors claims. Also he shall process the modifications or additional work caused by the Client on Site.
• Assure, at the end of the construction stage, the preparation of a report summarizing all the activities performed in each Assembly Subcontract, analyzing the deviations (and their causes), improving suggestions for future subcontracts.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 08.01.2021 with subject line: Cost Control Engineer Leader.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.