Work Position: Construction / Site Manager
Construction / Site Manager reports to Project Director. He is responsible for all direct construction activities and supervision personnel.
Construction / Site Manager is in charge for the success of the construction phase from the viewpoint of quality and safety performance and conformity to drawings and specifications.
Roles and responsibilities of Construction Manager are:
• Under coordination with the Construction Area Manager, He will participate and collaborate on the engineering phase- in all the matters related to construction activities.
• To participate during the performance of the engineering project in drawing up the basic planning of the construction activities.
• Manage and coordinate interface issues.
• Coordinate activities of subcontractors, verifying availability of its resources.
• Participate in development of detailed schedules.
Construction / Site Manager assumes all responsibility with respect to the whole series of construction operations of the project. He ensures the correct termination of the construction in accordance with the design specifications and the quality regulations and codes. He is at the head of the Construction Organization, according to established regulations, Quality Assurance/Control procedures, work development, programs and budgets, etc.
• Responsible for the application of the Environment, Safety & Health rules and regulations during the works performed. He must ensure that before the work begins, each subcontractor presents their Safety Plan and above all that work does not commence without the each subcontractor’s Safety coordinator.
• Co-ordinate with the superintendents all questions of Safety, Cost Control, Planning, Store and Subcontracts.
• Will support the Area Managers to draw up the construction site organization chart and analyze the development of the programs of the needs of the subcontractors‟ personnel, equipment and tools, ensuring the terms of the contract established both with the subcontractors and with the CLIENT, including any changes and/or extra work.
• To direct the implementation of the auxiliary installations and to organize the launch of the site activities.
• To ensure that the construction is carried out in accordance with the specifications and engineering plans.
• Both together with the Site Quality Manager, to establish the necessary inspection procedures to assure the required quality standards.
• To direct the follow-up and planning meetings with the Supervisors to co-ordinate the work and make sure of the availability of equipment, materials, personnel, etc.
• Will assist the Area Manager to direct the co-ordination meetings with the Representatives of the Assembly Subcontractors, to ensure that the activities performed follow the construction programs.
• Advise the Project Leader of any factor that unfavorably affects the construction.
• Make sure that no additional work is done outside the scope of the contract without having the previous written authorization of the CLIENT and the Site Manager.
Co-ordinate all engineering questions with the Site Manager and/or Engineering Manager.
• Co-ordinate all questions referring to the construction with the CLIENT‟s representatives on site (PMT, Project Management Team).
• Responsible for the Mechanical Completion and give support to the pre-commissioning operations as required.
• Collaborate directly with the Area Managers for the Close Out of Construction Subcontracts.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 18.12.2021 with subject line: Construction / Site Manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.