Job Title: Workshop Supervisor
- To manage the workshop staff and budgets so that an effective and efficient services is provided to the customers
- Shall responsible for day to day workshop activities
- Responsible for administration of the Machine Shop and Material Control Functions
- Make sure work is completed as per Job Card and Job Card Traveler as planned
- Comply with workshop EHS Practices
- Knowledge of Tool/Machining Insert Selection
- Make sure the work assigned in accordance with the job card and ensure all quality control checks are performed as per relevant standard or quality plan
- Responsible for maintenance for machinery
- Ensure the accuracy of measuring instruments and make sure calibration of equipment is performed as planned
- To approve the Job Card
- To authorize the appropriate corrective and preventive action
- To Stop any activity if it is appeared to be Non-conforming and unsafe to do so
- To approve the store issue requisition
Mechanical Engineering apprentiship with Min 12 Years of O&G Industry Machine Shop experience,
API Spec Q1, 7-1, 5CT, 6A and 16A and Premium Connection to VAM, TSH, GP and Process Knowledge.
Leadership, Well versed with Engineering trouble shooting, drawing interpretations, hands on experience of rotational equipment – CNC Lathe, Manual Lathe, Vertical Borer, Horizontal Borer, conventional machines.
Familiar with Machine Shop scheduling , job planning, daily reports, on-time deliveries scheduling with customers.
Conversant with ERP. Confident to handle the Project design including costing.
The CVs to be sent to the email: [email protected] with the identification of the applied position.