Position title: Fabrication Lead
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supervise the Fabrication multi disciplines team in order to ensure that all Fabrication and pre-commissioning activities are performed safely and efficiently and in line with Company objectives.
• Demonstrating an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE rules & requirements, with regards to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and for implementing and controlling these rules and requirements within his area of responsibility, and for ensuring that required HSSE competencies are within his team.
• Ensure that safety remains the main priority on the Fabrication yard at all times.
• Monitor through the discipline supervisors, that all the Fabrication is in conformity with the AFC drawings, the project specifications and that the work is performed in accordance with industry best practices.
• Provide technical assistance to Contractor to meet project milestones.
• Manage Fabrication and pre-commissioning activities interfaces, arbitrating between different disciplines (structural, piping, E&I), the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
• Check that the planning schedule is adhered to and report on any major deviations from it to the Construction Lead, suggesting solutions.
• Identify deficiencies and develop solutions to assist Contractor to achieve the objectives of the project.
• Monitor, through the discipline supervisors, the management of material supplied by the contractor for the works.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
• At least 25 years’ experience in Construction activities in oil and gas industry, with an extensive experience in jackets, topsides and piles fabrication and load-out / sea-fastening activities
• Robust experience in coordinating/managing multi-disciplines Fabrication team and very good level of technical understanding of all disciplines concerned
• Extensive knowledge of yard activities, pre-commissioning activities and offshore installation / hook up activities
• At least 10 years’ experience with large International oil and gas projects, and 5 years’ experience in Caspian Sea and/or Azerbaijan
• Good background with International oil and gas Companies technical, safety and quality requirements
• Fluency in English
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Fabrication Lead” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.