Position name: Drilling & Well Advisor
Reports to: D&W Manager under Deputy Development Director
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree. Relevant working experience may qualify
- 15 years of relevant experience
- Experience from Joint Ventures and international projects
- Commercial mindset and strong analytical skills
- Strong communication-, and collaboration skills Proven leadership experience
- Leadership experience
- The ability to work in a multicultural environment and demonstrate respect for local norms and customs of behavior
- Act as a role model for our values, safety and security expectations
- Experience in driving change processes
- Proficiency in English
The main responsibilities and deliveries are, but not limited to;
- In close collaboration with D&W MGR, establish the Karabagh D&W team
- Responsible for planning of drilling and well operations including ascertain that the planning activity is conducted in accordance with the company’s management system, contracts, goals and strategies, as well as authority legislations.
- Strive to find the best and most cost-efficient D&W concept, optimize the well design and operational planning in order to achieve a robust design and safe operation.
- Actively use the network to enhance the quality of work, as well as contribute to experience transfer to other units or projects. T
- Responsible for all required approval and procedure are in place to conduct a drilling operation and handedover of a fully operational well to the operation organization
- Advise, allocate tasks and develop personnel within the project team
- Establish goals, strategies, plans and expectations for the project
- Ensuring use of cost-efficient work methods, tools and technology
- Responsible for risk management, SSU activities and change processes during the planning phase
- Ensure time and cost estimates including uncertainties and associated risk
- Management of procurement and contracts associated with the planning of the project
- Ensure integration of drilling contractor and service companies into the planning of the project
- Participation to partner and license work in agreement with the D&W Manager and Development Director (PD), as well as Project Steering Committee and other stakeholder meetings.
- Handover from the project team to the receiving D&W Operating Unit.
- Before spud, ensure alignment of notification routines and authority matrix between all relevant participants in the drilling and well operation
- Collaborate across the functions and contribute to an inclusive working environment
Contact email: [email protected],