Position: Technical Manager
Main Requirements to Candidate:
- Extensive operations experience of the specific product line in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Technical Competency with operations and equipment
- Advanced knowledge of Company products and services
- Strong leadership and management skills with an ability to balance and prioritize competing interests
- Proven ability to build/maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent influence and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to accurately assess, solve, implement, and communicate solutions to problems
- Proven focus on customer service and delivery with an extensive knowledge of oilfield equipment, parts and services
- Ability to work in high pressure situations, balancing both client and business expectations
- Range and depth of experience in business management, budget control, people management and safety leadership
- Previous responsibility for financial results, including a history of managing to result for both productivity and cost efficiency
Technical Manager is the focal point and responsible for the planning, organization, leadership and management of field operations with the main objective of this role to ensure the delivery of consistent and superior service, safety, quality, and technical support and effectiveness required to exceed expectations of our customers, while maximizing operational efficiency and minimizing costs.
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.