Work Position: Senior Process Engineer
- Understand the execution of the Project Unit/Area Process activities in terms of cost, quality and schedule.
- P&ID development.
- Understanding, acknowledge and follow up of procedures and Project specifications.
- Understanding and sharing of the scope of the Project.
- Detection of actions that results in deviations from the objectives and communication to CP/LP.
- Follow up of the working method in the Project.
- Knowledge and follow up of the planning of the Project.
- Minimize changes in the Project execution, mainly those affecting other Departments.
- Discussions with Employer/IPMT and internal team in order to define the scope of the works.
- Site Visits to review the design and locations of Tie-ins.
- Site visits to verify future configuration and it´s suitability given the existing conditions.
- When necessary perform site visits to verify the existing As-Built P&IDs vs the future configuration to avoid possible inconsistencies.
- Support the rest of the disciplines on understanding the scope of works of the revamping project.
- The above duties are general and substantive components of the labour functions and there are likely to be other duties to be performed that are expected to be performed by a person occupying this position.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 28.09.2021 with subject line: Senior Process Engineer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.