Position title: Subsea Services Supervisor
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full, daily participation in Supplier Site HSE systems.
- Full understanding of Supplier Site HSE and Control of Work systems and processes. Communicate perceived systematic deficiencies to PE.
- Coordinate Go/No-Go and Lessons Learned reviews for major work scopes; as agreed with PE
- Ensure suppliers raise non-conformance reports on site per their standard processes.
- Monitor hours for potential warranty claims
- Perform technical reviews of procedures, spares, new scopes, VORs, etc. as requested by PE.
- Coordinate site visitor inductions and visits.
- Provide support and guidance to teams members on site, as required.
- Provide weekly status updates on all work scopes to PE.
- Demonstrates shared commitment to the success of the team and the wider organization.
• Bachelor degree
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- minimum 10+ years experience in oil & gas industry
- Proven capability of building and leading successful teams
- Experience with design safety of offshore installations.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Subsea Services Supervisor” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.