Position Title: Construction Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to achieving the highest standards of HSE and responsibility for the safety and well-being of everyone around them,
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and to energize, influence and have a positive impact on the GSE team(s). Promote an effective and collaborative working environment with a ‘One Team’ approach
- Providing input and support to contractor procedures, risk assessments, mobilization plans and vessel operating procedures and ensure that CONTRACTOR risk assessments are conducted in a way which supports safe execution of the works
- Managing the Contractor delivery of the subsea installation engineering and procedure
- development to ensure timely delivery of approved procedures in a way which supports safe efficient delivery of the works.
- Provide support and input in the HIRA/HAZID process and delivery of appropriate risk mitigations through the development of appropriate installation methods.
- Work with the Contractor team to ensure that all personnel, equipment, procedures and permits are in place in a timely manner to support safe efficient delivery of the offshore work-scope
- Work with the Contractor Team, to effectively manage the key interfaces with the Vendors and Suppliers
- Supporting the management of the execution costs including the assessment of contractor variations, invoices and deliverables
- Providing ad-hoc support offshore to the safe and efficient execution of the works
- Ensuring lessons learned are captured, shared and tracked to implementation
• Engineering degree (Bachelor of Science)
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience of engineering involving subsea architecture and execution
- Proven capability of building and leading successful teams
- Experience with design safety of offshore installations.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Construction Engineer” in the subject line of your email.