Position: Lead Commissioning Engineer
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Lead Commissioning Engineer is required to join a Site based team in Baku, Azerbaijan.
As a key member of the Site Commissioning Team, the individual will be required to provide technical support and direction to the group.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support commissioning of PCS, Safety System (SIS), Network, Serial Interfaces and associated hardware and software, HMI & graphic modification.
· Develop and / or verify impact analysis for PSD/FGS changes. Carry out changes to PSD/FGS System.
· Work as part of the integrated Site team to identify and solve problems.
· Design and implement technical solutions to site project needs.
· Assist the Commissioning Manager in the running of the Site team and deputise as required.
· Assist in reviewing change requests to estimate man-hours & feasibility and carrying out work to budget and schedule.
· Highlight any issues that may introduce impact on the delivery of the project.
· Set an example and assist in the development of junior team members
· Understand and adhere to all applicable Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) policies and procedures. This further includes adherence to Permit-to-Work controls, attending Tool Box talks and weekly safety meetings.
· Follow site and project specific procedures, including; Management of Change (MoC), System Change Requests (SCR) and Supplier Package Change Notifications (SPCN).
· Support commissioning of the DeltaV PCS and SIS, Serial Interfaces and associated hardware and software. · Support verification and validation of the DeltaV SIS (PSD and FGS).
· Witnessing and support of Loop Checks and Function Testing.
· Integration and commissioning of Field Devices (FF, HART, CHARMS).
· Integration of third party systems.
· Set-up and operate test equipment.
· Carry out configuration review, explanation and to carry out any design changes under the Management of Change system. Carry out changes to the PSD/FGS Safety Systems.
· Software re-testing and quality assurance.
· Maintain and mark-up all applicable master documentation in preparation for as-building.
· Implement SIS modifications in accordance with Emerson Functional Safety Management Procedures
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· University Degree in Engineering
· Fluency in English, Technical English is required
· In depth knowledge of DeltaV hardware and software
· Good knowledge of DeltaV SIS hardware and software
· Good knowledge of MS Operating systems, Networking, Cybersecurity
· DeltaV SIS Associate certificate required (SIS Professional preferred). Working toward DeltaV SIS Service Professional.
· Previous Site experience preferred.
· Knowledge of Communication protocols and Field Devices.
· DeltaV Field Service Certified (FSC)
· Functional/Technical Skills
· Drive for Results
· Customer Focus
· Interpersonal Savvy · Strong Communication Skills
· Problem Solving
· Prioritizing, Planning & Organizing
· Monitoring and Controlling
CVs to be submitted to [email protected].