Position: Project Engineer / System Custodian
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Project Engineer / System Custodian is required to join a Site based team in Baku, Azerbaijan.
As a key member of the Site Commissioning Team, the individual will be required to provide technical support especially for the System setup, Network infrastructure, Virtualization, Cybersecurity.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support commissioning of PCS, Network, Serial Interfaces and associated hardware and software, HMI & graphic modification.
· Setup of DeltaV Network, DeltaV Virtualization.
· Installing cybersecurity solutions, system updates and security patches.
· Work as part of the integrated Site team to identify and solve problems.
· Design and implement technical solutions to site project needs.
· Highlight any issues that may introduce impact on the delivery of the project.
· Understand and adhere to all applicable Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) policies and procedures. This further includes adherence to Permit-to-Work controls, attending Tool Box talks and weekly safety meetings.
· Follow site and project specific procedures, including; Management of Change (MoC), System Change Requests (SCR) and Supplier Package Change Notifications (SPCN).
· Support commissioning of the DeltaV PCS, Serial Interfaces and associated hardware and software.
· Witnessing and support of Loop Checks and Function Testing.
· Integration and commissioning of Field Devices (FF, HART, CHARMS).
· Integration of third party systems.
· Set-up and operate test equipment. · Carry out configuration review, explanation and to carry out any design changes under the Management of Change system.
· Software re-testing and quality assurance.
· Maintain and mark-up all applicable master documentation in preparation for as-building.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· University Degree in Engineering
· Fluency in English, Technical English is required
· In depth knowledge of DeltaV hardware and software
· Understanding and knowledge of DeltaV SIS hardware and software
· Good knowledge of MS Operating systems, Networking, Cybersecurity
· Previous Site experience preferred.
· Knowledge of Communication protocols and Field Devices.
· DeltaV Field Service Certified (FSC)
· Functional/Technical Skills
· Drive for Results
· Customer Focus
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Strong Communication Skills
· Problem Solving
· Prioritizing, Planning & Organizing
· Monitoring and Controlling
CVs to be submitted to [email protected].