Position: Preservation and Materials Integrity Lead
- Responsible for all aspects of Material Operations, Maintenance, Testing and Storage in Marine Base areas including indoor, outdoor, climate controlled and vessel loadout areas.
- Develop Preservation Program, schedule, resource plans, checklists and ensuring all new material and finished product integrity is fully maintained throughout the storage period in accordance with Client and vendor requirements.
- Oversee SRT (Site Receiving Testing), SIT (System Integration Testing), Tri-Party IRNs (Inspection Release Notes) to confirm functionality and reliability of inbound and finished products.
- Support Inspections, Certification, pre-commissioning and wet-parking activities by 3rd party contractors
- Call-off required expertise and develop 3rd party SOW in support of MB Materials Operations activities
- Process incoming Site Instructions, Work Requests, SOWs related to materials subsea installation
- Perform duties of Area Authority and ensure Control of Work, Permit to Work, Certificates, HZID, TRA requirements are met by all parties performing activities in storage areas.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Create, manage and analyze performance data and other information and develop continuous improvement strategies for more effective and efficient operations.
- Ensure that storage capacity and capability are continually planned per inbound PSRs (Procurement Status Reports), Vessel Shipping Programs and outbound Subsea project installation schedule
- Work closely with Project Managers, Logistics Manager, Clients, Consortium Partners and 3rd party contractors to align with project needs.
- Lead and coordinate all Warehouse and storage functions and personnel assigned to it: including but not limited to receiving, validating material per material inspection, material movement, preservation, storage and outbound logistics.
- Establishing criteria for the effective ERP / SAP management of inventory, material transactions, storage and movement of goods and services
- Support inbound/outbound site logistics, including identification of plant resources requirements for non-routine material transfers including SPMT, heavy-weight cranes & forklifts, OH cranes, stackers, etc
- Managing procurement and supply chain process of storage, preservation and maintenance consumables including PRs, RFQs, Proposals technical evaluations, etc.
- Managing chemical stock required for vessel operations and subsea commissioning including implementation of COSHH guidelines and principles
- Contributing to the establishment of tactical plans to achieve cost savings in strategic sourcing, inventory, warehousing and transportation objective;
- Partake in regular operation meetings in Marine Base, ST safety meeting / forums and BP Monthly meetings;
- Ensuring compliance to all Environmental Health & Safety goals & objectives.
- Responsible for overseeing identification, shipping and disposal of the project surplus
- Other reasonable tasks as required by BOS Shelf Senior Management.
- Maintain an atmosphere and work ethic that fosters creative thinking and practice open and honest communication within the organization;
- Ensure full and efficient labour workforce utilization by planning activities to maximize the resources available;
- Carry out Company’s annual performance appraisals of subordinates;
- Participate in Disciplinary Investigations as required;
- Assess staff competencies and manpower levels and recommend changes when required;
- Implementing an agreed development plan for national staff, coaching and training them, monitoring and reporting in progress against defined targets and milestones;
- Oversee the induction/ training/ competence of all staff;
- Set and monitor performance objectives;
- Responsible for staff recruitment
- Delegate authority for the recording and monitoring of holiday approval, staff timesheets, staff overtime, staff absence, staff behaviour;
- Assist Team Leaders, Supervisors & coordinators, where necessary, to investigate and close out client queries in an acceptable and timely manner;
- Liaise with Clients, Consortium Partner, Contractors and 3rd parties;
- Communicate and maintain good working relationship with customers and clients in accordance with contractual work scopes;
- Delivering service as defined in KPIs and undergoing internal / external audits
- Develop and maintain customer relations;
- Understand the scope of client contract;
- Manage cost output;
- Promote & maintain Health, Safety & Environmental culture within team;
- Monitoring and prevention of unsafe situations;
- Ensure full compliance with all HSE and Operating Procedure. Participate and promote the “BOS System”, carry out site walk abouts SOC’s, TBT ‘s, Risk Assessments and complete PTW as necessary, to ensure safe and secure work performed by all Operations, contractors and Third Party personnel;
- Ensure that all warehouse personnel have the right and appropriate documentation and certification to carry out responsibilities, which are required for their position and are properly trained in all aspects of their job function;
- Ensuring that all safety rules and procedures are followed by the personnel and conform to the professional standards prescribed by the company.
- Constantly look for and act in the ways that reduce the health and safety risks, and the environmental, social, and security impact of your job and initiate improvements;
- Implement change process and procedures when required;
- Demonstrate Safety Leadership;
- Reports any significant incidents or breaches of policy or regulations to the QHSE Manager
- 10 years experience in Oil & Gas / Construction field in Materials Preservation & Management
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Industrial / Construction Management
- Internationally accredited certification in Quality Management
- Certificate in Safety Management Systems
- Certificate in CCMS (Commissioning Completions Management Systems) for Preservation and Punch Lists management
- Certificate in Supply Chain Planning
- Background in Logistics & Warehousing
- Competency in ERP / SAP Materials Management systems
- Competency in HITRA, MOCs, Lifting safety, Chemicals safety
- Competency in processing STQs, DVRs, CCRs
Please send your CV to [email protected]by indicating the position title (Preservation & Material Integrity Lead) in the subject line of your email.