Work Position: Process Engineer
- To ensure that the Project Standards are followed, as well as the international engineering standards, and according to the best engineering practice, ensure that all the engineering works are in correspondence with the rest of the project, and reaches the performance contractually requested by SOCAR.
- To coordinate and supervise the P&IDs site survey for the following refining units: 21-CDU/VDU (Crude and Vacuum Distillation Units), 39-NHT (Naphtha Hydrotreating Unit), 51-VGO (Vacuum Gasoil Hydrotreating Unit), 54-ATU (Amine Treatment Unit), 55-FCC (Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit), as well as for the Utilities and Offsite Units.
- For the correct development of the P&IDs to remark the technical recommendations and modifications given to the process. And the addition of the missing information.
- Inclusion of vents, drains, start-up lines and completion of incomplete systems.
- The supervision of the Tie-Ins activities for the following units: 01- Interconnects, 12-Natural Gas Metering Station, 21-CDU/VDU (Crude and Vacuum Distillation Units), 25-Fuel Gas System, 39-NHT (Naphtha Hydrotreating Unit), 46-Flare System, 51-VGO (Vacuum Gasoil Hydrotreating Unit), 54-ATU (Amine Treatment Unit), 55-FCC (Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit), 71-Commodity Park 1, 72-Commodity Park 2, 73-Commodity Park 3.
- As part of the tie-ins activities to support and offer suggestions of improvements given to the design of the tie-ins.
- To support SOCAR Process Engineers during the Project activities, as well as to other engineering disciplines.
- To solve the numerous inconsistencies and problems related to Process that arise during the Project.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 27.07.2021 with subject line:Process Engineer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.