Position title: Delivery Lead
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Safety performance of the contractor in the areas of onshore fabrication and offshore construction
- Accountable for maintaining and managing internal interfaces with offshore operations team to secure high delivery efficiency and smooth transition to Operate.
- Accountable for execution of Construction Readiness Plan to meet baseline offshore mobilization dates
- Accountable for delivery of Operations Readiness Plan & Start-up plans to secure project handover to Production & Operations division;
- Responsible for alignment of milestones and delivery of interface scopes with M&S Delivery team.
- Delivery risk management and mitigation
- Leads and Develops Construction Pes
- Regular interface with CDWG OIMs, Site Engineers and TAR Lead to maintain project execution pace
- Management of e-MoC strategy implementation via assigned Project Engineers
- Owner of Project Action Tracker
- Regular interface with EPC Lead Project Engineer on construction and Ops input to engineering, and work pack and materials delivery in accordance with integrated project plan.
- A Master Degree (or equivalent) in Project Management
- Minimum Chartered Project Manager with a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in managing complex offshore brownfield scopes involving interfaces with marine & subsea scopes
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Demonstrable HSSE Leadership and personal commitment to Safety.
- Awareness of safety management systems.
- Track record of experience gained in similar oil and gas / petrochemical / power generation related international projects, in a similar role leading to development of the following skill sets:
- Involvement with Engineering Contractor and Suppliers in design phase.
- Performance managing engineering contractors to agreed plan, milestone and cost targets
- Management of Change
- Fabrication and construction readiness processes
- TAR CVP
- Commissioning Completion process
- System Handover Process from Construction, Commissioning and to Operations Control of Work processes during execution
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title“Delivery Lead” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.