Work Position: Electrical Designer
Reports to: Site Engineering Manager
- Equipment design and calculations.
- Collaborate with designers in design activities.
- Prepare equipment data sheets.
- Prepare Requisitions for Purchase (RFP) if applicable.
- Supervise the designs made by designers
- Supervise and check Engineering Drawings.
- To assure properly use of the management tools (SmartPlan Material, DCTM and VDDRs)
- Coordinate information and requirements with disciplines directly related to Electrical Department (Purchasing, Inspection, Projects).
- To perform site surveys to identify the actual situation of existing substations, cable routings and consumers.
- Identify the best possible solutions according to site conditions to implement the revamp strategy.
- Support during construction activities to solve any possible inconsistencies between design and construction.
- Follow-up to the purchase orders to comply with the milestones related to information and equipment delivery.
- Coordinate information, requirements and needs with disciplines directly related to electrical design (Instrumentation, Civil and Mechanical).
- The above duties are general and substantive components of the labour functions and there are likely to be other duties to be performed that are expected to be performed by a person occupying this position.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected] 14-07-2021 with subject line: Electrical Designer
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process