Position Title: Subsea Commissioning Engineer
RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
- Provide coaching / mentoring to national and junior team memers as necessary.
- Play a leading role in the promotion of an excellent HSE culture, and actively promote the Regional goals of ‘No accidents, no harm to people and no damage to the environment’ and ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance with CLIENT ’s code of conduct.
- Responsible for building integration and alignment within the brownfield environment to enable seamless, efficient execution of the commissioning scope.
- Responsible for pre-commissioning and commissioning activities related to the offshore pipelines and associated spools, subsea structures and SSIV, incuding ensuring that commissioning scope is executable within a brownfield environment.
- Actively engage with numerous teams (Client operations, engineering, brownfield, commissioning contractor etc) to develop and build alignment on company commissioning philosophies, stratergies and associated engineering documentation.
- Provide assurance on contractor personnel competency and resource levels and ensure equipment is in place to perform the pre commissioning and commissioning work;
- Review all pipeline related commissioning documentation provided by the commissioning contractor to ensure that it meets the project objectives and standards and is techically acceptable.
- Provide technical assurance to the development of Subsea commissioning procedures, execution plans and brownfield workpacks.
- Work with the M&S commissioning lead to ensure that Subsea commissioning requirements are accurately reflected in the Project schedules.
- Offshore oversight and support to the commissioning contractor during commissioning activities.
- Participate in engieering and process safety review including Peer Review, Integrity Risk Reviews, HAZIDs and HAZOPs.
- Ensure commissioning risk, especially high consequence risks are identified and managed effectively.
- Ensure compliance with project approved Engineering Technical Practices and specifications.
- Planning for logistics management for seamless commisisoning operations
- Ensure clearly defined testing limits for subsea commissioning scope
- Performance management of the commissioning contractors to meet Client expectations.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- 12+ years’ experience in pipelines/ subsea commissioning engineering with specific, demonstrable knowledge and experience in both brownfield and greenfield commissioning activities.
- Extensive experience in managing commissioning contractors on pipeline/ flowline related scopes in an offshore platform based environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile team environment, with competing priorities and the ability to understand the roles of the in the interfacing teams, develop collaborative working relationships.
- Desirable to have knowledge ro experience of System Handover Management
CV submission closing date is 15th of July 2021.
CVs to be submitted to [email protected]