Position title: Construction Vessel Representative
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with the Contractor management team offshore to ensure that all personnel, equipment, procedures and permits are in place for the offshore work-scope and that the work-scope is completed in accordance with the approved installation procedures, risk assessment and COW documentation
- Providing input and support to contractor procedures, mobilisation plans and vessel operating procedures and ensure that CONTRACTOR risk assessments, safety meetings, emergency drills and regular work site meetings are conducted in a way which supports safe execution of the works
- Liaison with the CVR’s and/or Offshore Representatives of other vessels and facilities in the working area and, where necessary, help or contribute to the organisation of a SIMOPS strategy and schedule
- Manage Asset OIM notifications for vessel moves inside 500m zone, within 200m of existing pipelines or other critical activities within 1500m of live pipelines
- Offshore contract administration compliance and maintaining an accurate record of events, instructions and communications
- Accurately recording/reporting non-conformances and expediting the detail for onshore assessment
- Leading the daily progress call and ensuring quality communication on safety, progress and concerns
- Ensuring lessons learned are captured and shared with the onshore management team
- University degree in Mechanical, Structural or Offshore Engineering or equivalent vocational qualification
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A minimum of 10-year experience of managing frontline construction sites as part of a client team, preferably as a CVR managing offshore construction
- A proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external
stakeholders and to energize, influence and have a positive impact on the GSE team(s).
- Strong written and interpersonal and communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others in a collaborative and non-confrontational manner
- The ability to intervene in critical situations in order to redirect focus and achieve the required result.
- The promoting an effective and collaborative working environment with a ‘One Team’ approach
- An outstanding team player, who recognizes and acknowledges the contribution of others.
- A working knowledge of the latest international standards
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “CVR” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.