Position: Project Control Coordinator
· Coordinate and supervise the work of the project control group for planning, scheduling and cost control activities.
· Review applicable project control controls scope, time, man-hours, quantities, costs; ensure that variances are anticipated and ultimately avoided or minimized.
· Review and monitor a series of schedules, prepared with CPM technique, as required covering all phases of engineering and design & drafting, procurement, subcontracting, construction and commissioning with set of multi-disciplinary activities linked to one-another with added durations.
- Review Work Breakdown Structure (W.B.S.) and Organization Breakdown Structure (O.B.S.) for the project.
- Coordinate the planning and scheduling activities of the scope for the existing units revamping and new units’ implementation within the project.
- Assess Contractors’ reporting production and analysis.
- Review/comment the Look Ahead Schedule for initial activities of the project.
- Review and assess the progress measurement system for engineering, procurement, subcontracting and construction phases of the project to provide the progress status at each established cut-off date.
- Compare/comment the actual progress at each predefined cut –off date with the planned values and detect any deviation if exists and analyze the cause and impact. Suggest corrective actions to the project management team.
- Prepare the progress report for providing the required reporting and analysis to direct managers and PMC/Client Management, as requested.
· Maintain record and evaluate the impact of changes on the project schedules.
· Review, comment and follow up the issuance by Contractors of change order requests.
- Review all cost control documents such as budget and cost report.
- Implementing the project control strategy as discussed and defined by PMC Management.
- Assure the project control procedures are properly implemented and followed the project.
- Promote and inspire the Company and Client HSE culture.
Skills & Requirements:
· Competent with Primavera P6 and spreadsheets with database capability.
· 7+ years of relevant project control and planning experience in reputable E&C companies, serving to downstream of O&G industry, preferably to Refining and/or Petrochemicals.
- Engineering relevant degree.
· Involved in multi -disciplinary engineering and project management project(s) of grassroots, brownfield and revamp of a refinery and/or petrochemical units.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a multinational team environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English.
· Technical and scientific detailed understanding in the areas of engineering, procurement and construction.
Eligible candidates send your CV in English to [email protected].