Position title: Transport and Installation Project Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading and managing the preparation, delivery and execution of Jacket,
Topside and Subsea installation as part of the Subsea Execution team
for the project;
- Management of the contractor, leading readiness and offshore execution of
the jacket and topside transport and installation and ensuring all assurance
activities are completed in a timely manner;
- Assessing Transport and Installation demand across projects;
- Managing and delivering the safe, efficient and effective installation, plans,
procedures & readiness for the project in line with cost and schedule
- Supporting the management of the team of experienced and developing
engineers to support the transport and installation operations;
- Ensuring the projects goals and expectations are understood and providing
leadership to the contractor and company transport & installation teams;
- Ensure contractors have competent organisations and a high standard of
resources to deliver transport and installation operations;
- Play a leading role in the organisation to share the best
practices, develop standard ways of working and foster a culture of
continuous development in delivering Transportation and Installation.;
- Support the management of risks through participating and leading formal
reviews with the contractors and inputting to the company risk management
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all appropriate
elements of the company project, segment and group requirements.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science (Mechanical, Civil,
Structural, Offshore Engineering)
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- 12+ years’ experience in the offshore installation field with specific and
demonstrable knowledge and experience in the Transport and Installation
of Jackets & Topside.
- Experience in managing construction contractors and the development of
installation plans and procedure.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile team environment, with competing
priorities and the ability to understand the roles of those in the interfacing
teams, develop collaborative working relationships.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title“Transport and Installation Project Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.