Position title: Construction Team Lead
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviours. Lead with regards to company’s HSE policy. During Execute phase, implement HSE standards through self-verification and oversight activities across the fabrication facility, ensuring investigation and follow-up where required.
- Promote team work, integration and co-operation at all levels, across all project entities to ensure effective and efficient delivery.
- Support capability training and talent development within the company. Manage employees’ performance through annual objectives and reviews.
- Ensure Fabrication Contractor site work processes and procedures are fully implemented to underpin effective construction ramp-up and execution.
- Manage construction performance from start through to final acceptance, including all Mechanical Completion Handover processes.
- Development and maintenance of construction schedules in conjunction with Fabrication Contractor. Actively work with all required parties to achieve timely resolution.
- Manage interface with Fabrication Contractor to ensure thorough reporting and analysis of performance data provided. Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the fabrication cycle and work with the relevant parties to agree performance / improvement steps to achieve safe and on-time execution.
- Drive construction risk identification and management and own construction risk action plans.
- Ensure readiness reviews are conducted prior to defined construction activities.
- Supports the development and implementation of project modernisation and transformation solutions across the project construction discipline.
- Educated to Degree Level
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience of effectively interfacing and working with Jacket Fabrication Contractors.
- Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site construction activities.
- Sound understanding of the company Construction Defined Practice and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Construction Team Lead” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.